Willowglen Systems Inc. is headquartered in a principal oil and gas production, transmission and refining region in North America - a geographical area with an extensive installed base of industrial automation systems. Built on this local market, Willowglen has provided advanced SCADA technology products and technical services for 40 years to a global market, through a collaborative and agile technology development business model.
The company was founded in 1972 as Datek Industries Limited, and after undertaking a corporate purchase in 1992 became Willowglen Systems Inc.
Willowglen’s mission is to provide turn-key industrial automation solutions to a global marketplace, working with our customers directly and through local providers. Willowglen’s technologies are installed in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Willowglen Senior Management Team
President - Wayne Karpoff
Vice President, Corporate Development - Gail Powley, P.Eng
Vice President, International Sales - Marty Bince
Vice President, Operations - Doug Fisher, P.Eng
Chairman of the Board - Peter VanDerZee
Corporate Social Responsibility
Willowglen will ensure that all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are considered and supported in our operations and administrative matters. This applies to activities undertaken by Willowglen anywhere in the world.
Partnerships and Memberships
Willowglen Systems and our personnel are proud to be actively contributing to our industrial, academic, global and local communities.
Main Products and Offerings
- Flow Computers: Unisen Series Custody Transfer Liquid Flow Computers; gas flow
- RTU’s: Unisen Series (launched in 2010); SCANTRACK Series; FloLink Micro RTU; FloLog Gas Well Flow Logger
- SCADA host, HMI: SCADACOM used extensively in Pipelines, Transportation Systems, and other industries; VISTA II
- Willowglen Innovation Centre: New products are regularly developed with our clients and partners for industry applications which require innovative technology solutions
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical Utilities
- Wide range of advanced SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) products built on leading edge technologies
- Industrial strength and reliability: Systems designed with built-in redundancy and failover - to deliver industry-leading reliability. Products have strong track-record of long equipment life
- Scalable and easily maintainable systems: Technologies are built to easily scale and expand, and upgrades are designed for low cost implementation.
- Technologies based on secure Linux Software Platform Environments
- Integrated design, manufacturing and implementation capability for both hardware and software
- Hands-on personnel with field experience
- Cost-effective custom solutions
- Flexible and responsive
- Compliant to Industry Standards
- Global reach through local VAR (Value Added Reseller) partner network
- 24 hour product and project support
Willowglen delivers turn-key SCADA solutions through utilizing the following resources and expertise:
- Project Management
- System Architects and Software/Firmware Engineers
- Digital and Analog Design Engineers
- Manufacturing, Testing, Staging and Integration
- Tools and Test Equipment
- Standard Product and Project Specific Training
- Drafting, Documentation and Technical Publishing
- Long-term Software Maintenance Services
- Equipment Maintenance Services
- Purchasing and Procurement Services
Our track record, experienced staff, the inherent reliability of our electronic products and our realistic total systems approach ensure our clients receive a complete solution that provides superior and sustainable results.